Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light
Snow Sky Hood Automotive lighting Nature
very impressed with the S10 Blazer and Fisher LD 6'9. The last storm was as big, wet and nasty as we get in RI and the blazer took care of it. Good tires and 300 lbs of weight in the back make a huge difference in this truck for plowing.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My father has the truck version of that. Im sorry but they suck for plow trucks there to low to the ground. Im sure weight in the back does help it keep moving though.
Does your father have the ZR2 truck version? That has 8.5 inches of ground clearance which is 1/2 inch MORE than the 1500 and 1 in lower than a 2500HD. In other words, plenty of clearence. I find it to be awesome for a plow truck, granted I only plow my own driveway and might not use it for commercial applications.

· Registered
7,605 Posts
Does your father have the ZR2 truck version? That has 8.5 inches of ground clearance which is 1/2 inch MORE than the 1500 and 1 in lower than a 2500HD. In other words, plenty of clearence. I find it to be awesome for a plow truck, granted I only plow my own driveway and might not use it for commercial applications.
Get your arse out there and plow your neighbors, your grandmother's place, the local veterans homes, and handicapped folks around you.

Now that would be fun and noble at the same time

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a lot of fun. My 11 year old son loves to use it and even my wife was out there pushing snow. Who knew plowing a driveway could be so much fun? I've had snow blowers, ATVs and a Kubota BX to move snow with. The ATV was a lot of fun but its so nice to inside, warm having a coffee while pushing snow around. That ATV could push a lot of snow though.

· Registered
4,475 Posts
its that mid to late 90s blazer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.