1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Rubber Flap???

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by JustinD, Jan 2, 2009.

  1. JustinD

    JustinD Senior Member
    Messages: 343

    I've seen a rubber flap one some Fisher plows that acts like a snow foil, it has a Fisher emblem on it too, anyone know the part number for a MM2 7'6' HD??
  2. Kevin Kendrick

    Kevin Kendrick Senior Member
    Messages: 397

    SnoFoil - #27100
    Steel Deflector - #283
    Rubber Deflector - #22470-1
  3. BigDave12768

    BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,446

    Trim to fit. Just put one on the xblade
  4. JustinD

    JustinD Senior Member
    Messages: 343

    Nice, thanks guys, I might have to order one. I how it sprays my windshield while I'm driving down the road.
  5. BigDave12768

    BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,446

    You can buy he Fisher one for about $250 or you can buy an aftermarket for about $100. The Xblade ones are simple to do No drilling involved. Thats why I bought the Fishe rone. I am pretty sure you have to drill a bunch of holes on top for Yellow plows. So the Aftermarket one would be worth buying.
  6. murray83

    murray83 Senior Member
    Messages: 420

    Another option is used conveyor belting from a local gravel pit or stone quarry,should be able to get a length for free in most cases just drill the holes to fit and away you go.
  7. 2COR517

    2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic
    Messages: 7,115

    The Fisher kit, at least for XV, includes metal strips with a bend in them to hold the flap down.