Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with skid steer box plow that central parts sells. It's a heck of a price. I know we can't compare it to a sectional or trip edge or any of the pless like plows, but for a box plow it doesn't seem too bad.

On sale $995.

Property Product Rectangle Wood Interior design

· Registered
15,304 Posts
Another rubber edged pusher. What's special about it?

· Registered
4,305 Posts
I've never seen a new pusher that cheap.I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. Rubber edge pusher is a pretty simple piece of equipment. I think its more than a good price, its an unbelievable price,almost seems like a mistake.

· Registered
60,265 Posts
You get what you pay for...

· Banned
13,443 Posts
It's a steal but I would not buy a rubber edge pusher again, traction loss is not worth it not to mention the scrape. If you go to sell you better hope a Farmer wants it for dung clean up, snow guys stick there nose up at them.

I got about a quarter of what I paid with light use.

· Registered
4,305 Posts
Pretty good deal
Another rubber edged pusher. What's special about it?
I've never seen a new pusher that cheap.I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. Rubber edge pusher is a pretty simple piece of equipment. I think its more than a good price, its an unbelievable price,almost seems like a mistake.
What's special about it to me is free shipping. I am out west, everything is at least $500 to ship out here. That's if anyone will ship at all.
You get what you pay for...
It's a steal but I would not buy a rubber edge pusher again, traction loss is not worth it not to mention the scrape. If you go to sell you better hope a Farmer wants it for dung clean up, snow guys stick there nose up at them.

Seems like its unanimous ,pull the trigger and keep us updated.
1 good deal
2 Special - price with shipping
3 unbelievable price
4 again free shipping
5 you get what you pay for, that's a positive, don't want to pay and get nothing
6 rubber edge,great choice in you area, lots of slushy snow perfect application for that pusher. And if resale is low,you lose less!

· Registered
15,304 Posts

· Registered
60,265 Posts
Not from me it's not

· Registered
774 Posts

This

Half our pushers are rubber edged
Half are metal and one sectional
I'm the guy who has to deal with deicing

It's a huge PIA when the managers send a rubber edge pusher to a parking lot we have to get down to pavement

Only thing I'd use rubber for is if you've got a membrane at parking garage to worry about or pavers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.