1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Rite aid / Command7

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by 125dan, May 15, 2017.

1. 125dan

125dan Junior Member

I recently signed up for a seasonal contract with this Command 7 for right aids in my area Scranton Pennsylvania they made all the payments until this last payment there two months late and I just got an email saying that right it does not want to pay because of the blizzard just wondering if anybody else on this form also is going through this

2. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Nationals are known for this. Do a search on the site. This is nothing new.

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

Another one bites the dust

4. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite Veteran

No big surprises here. More guys who worked for the NSP's will be complaining soon. Take your contract to your attorney, have him give it a look and see what your options are.

Sawboy and k1768 like this.
  5. 125dan

125dan Junior Member

I'm not new at this I have never been burned this is first time in over 10 yrs just wanted to see if anyone else is affected by this as of now ! I know how it works and I know what other people have gone through well now it's me but just want to c if anyone else is in this same problem right now

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Can't blame them for what they said above.....it was your first post. That usually means someone who doesn't know aboot NSP's.

Good luck.

I find it hard to believe they don't want to pay for an undeniable event. More likely Command7 ran oot of money.

7. Mark Oomkes

I see they are located in Utah. Snow Management Group\Symbiot moved their HQ to Utah about the time they were going under because of bankruptcy or creditor laws. I don't remember the exact details, but it was going to make it difficult for anyone they owed money to to collect.

This was within a year of a over million dollar dispatch center being built in Erie.

Interesting website....lots of generic pics of services, nothing really company specific. That's #1. #2 their verbiage for landscaping and snow removal is anything but professional or the terminology used by professional companies.

That tells me a lot.

8. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite Veteran

I looked at the site, on the snow removal page, it states they do work in all 50 states.

9. Mark Oomkes

Doesn't everyone?

10. Collision

Collision Member

I heard Florida gets more snow than Pennsylvania. Anyways, I got late payment from my boss, he said he never got paid from the national and he just ate the cost. I also plow rite aids, but in Philly