rig pics

PlowSite.com Addict
Still "no function" on the pics. :(

How large are they? (File size in kb) If they aren't too big, you should be able to use the "Attach file" feature and post the pic with your reply. (Max size 102400 bytes, about 100 kb) Use the button marked "Browse" to get to the pic you wish to attach.

Here's one of my old "relic", file size is 82 kb:

75 gmc & plow.jpg

PlowSite.com Addict
Mdb - I'm just radiating sympathy at your plight! :p Only snow I'm likely to see tomorrow will be in a spray can (Christmas decorating)

Nice combination you have - Chevy and Fisher! :cool:

John DiMartino

PlowSite.com Veteran
mdb,nice looking truck/plow,its almost a shame to use it,its so clean!I notice your headlights are aimed way high,is this becuase you havent adjusted them yet,or does it squat that much with the blade on,also it looks like you have cranked on the torsion bars ,or you put weight in it,since it sits level.My friend has the identical truck to yours,its getting a Boss 8'2"V next week,I was wondering how yours handled the weight.I was considering ordering him the Timbrens,but am waiting for more feedback.

mdb landscaping

funny you bring that up. right after i took that pic, i went and adjusted the lights. the truck hardly squats at all. i had a 1500 before this, and that squatted bad even with timbrens. the 2500HD hardly squats at all.

John DiMartino

PlowSite.com Veteran
Thanks for the reply,I think we wil try it first,if it squats bad,we'll put them on.He has the VYU snowplow prep package on his,so it should have the HD springs.

Top Forums