Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Looking for any and all recommendations on installing Timbrens OR Sumosprings to assist with front suspension of 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4dr when adding weight of Boss poly snow plow, (400lbs plow & mount). I do plan to take plow off when not plowing & don't want to put suspension assist on that makes a no load ride rougher than stock jounce bumper. I've searched older threads, but hoping there may be some newer info/advice available. Thank You in advance and I appreciate all info shared.

· Registered
3,062 Posts
Timbrens WILL make the ride stiffer. So will Sumosprings. I use Gabriel/Monroe Air shocks Put air in when you have the plow on let air out when you dont.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info plowmeister on the air shocks as I never thought of that option. I did look for airbags as well, but surprised nobody seems to offer them for the front suspension, only the rear.

· Registered
58,836 Posts
Timbrens are a scam.

· Registered
3,062 Posts
Gabriel Highjacker #49178 fits the front of my 2017 JK 2 door. you will have to put a sleeve into the lower mount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.