Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,995 Posts
Can you post a picture that shows the headlights and mount (plow down and side view)?

The wideout xls video on Western’s site shows some trucks with what looks to be the same issue, which is odd.

Msybe if you angle it while driving you can get more light to be exposed

· Registered
1,049 Posts
I seen your post on FB- anyway you can drive with it lower to h ground? On my 350 dually I have it just far enough off the ground where it won’t smash. I also like it lower so it don’t restrict all the airflow .

· Registered
1,522 Posts
We recently got a XL, and we’ve ran it on our ‘17 2500 chebby and our ‘15 F450...both have completely stock front ends , with the exception of turning the Tbars up a few turns on the chebby....neither have this issue. I noticed you have the deflector though. We have not installed the deflector yet, and after looking at your pic, I’m wondering if it may become an issue..?..I’m also wondering if we really even need to install it, considering how well it does as it is.?... My driver that runs the F450(which is the truck the XL was bought for) has already mentioned to me he’s not sure if he wants it on anyway..

· Registered
1,522 Posts
The deflector stop a lot more air to radiator also but have them on all plows
Every truck plow we've ever had, has had a deflector..I guess I'll leave it up to the operator to put it on....my guess is after the first big fluffy snow we get he'll want it on. But most of what we've been getting this season is quite moist though, except for the last few days

· Registered
7,949 Posts
What year's the Vette at 10 o'clock?

NYH1.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.