• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

R U Gona Mount Plows This Wknd in Noreast

RCIPlow

Just wondering how many of us fools are gona mount the plows this weekend in case we get a bit o' the white stuff? Checked all my stuff today and I am ready in case Mother Nature decides to intterupt my Christmas festivities. Looks like the Philly region has a 25-35%chance from what all those weather misfits are saying. NOAA is calling for snow while the Weather Chanel says no, some of the tv/radio are split as well. Just goes to show an educated guess is still our best bet.
Happy holiday, Merry Christmas!

:D "Give me a cold front & a warm rear!" :D

Regards,
Tim McGonigal
RCI
Atco, NJ

Andy N.

I just spent today setting the trucks up for the white stuff. Put the spreaders on and hooked the plows up to double check everything. We are good to go. If it snows on xmas, it will get me out of the house (in particular, my girlfriend's parents and family).

thelawnguy

PlowSite.com Addict
The truck pretty much does nothing except wait for snow from December to March, so its right where its been since last weekend, backed in with the plow on ;)

Dave mcjr

well i agree with andy n. i pray to GOD that
it will snow so i can get the hell out of the
house and away from the inlaws!!!!
installing a plow on the new truck friday
and then i will have 2 trucks to play with.
i live in minnesota and the last forcast
i heard was anywhere from 2-20 inches??? what
the hell is the deal with this, must be rough to
make a 100,000 grand a year and either make
stoopid estimates like this one or be wrong half
the time..HAVE A GOOD PLOWING CHRISTMAS TO ALL
THAT APPLY, to all the others merry chistmas to
all......dave

OP
R

RCIPlow

I will watch 3,6,10,29, weather chanel. but 6 is most trustworthy. 10 is lik my local school chanel, lots of fluff, anyone who calls himslf hurricane cant be to bright. 3 is lik kndergarten round up, so Ill stay with 6 and hope for the best.
Tim

OP
R

RCIPlow

Well, just watched the 10 o clock news on 29, he says it will be to warm for snow on sun/mon, but still has wet snow listed on the 5 day for sun/mon?!?!?!?! But he is saying snow on wed/thurs. SO, what will we do? I am mounting plow and getting all the ducks in order. Dont want to be hooking up christmas night. Just leave it backed into driveway and enjoy the festivities.
Tim
p.s. The A--holes on channel 10 probably will call for 2 feet, chanel 3 will call for 85* and humid!

sledhead

Im mounting the new Western plow from scratch on Sat. so it will probobly snow all day here.
Sounds like the N.E. has picked their weathermen from the same geneless pool we have here in the midwest.
I dont care when it comes, just as long as it does.

Sledhead

sledhead

I picked up an 8 ft. Poly Pro blade with an Ultra-mount system.
Also got the Cab-command hand held controller.
Anyone have one of these controllers?
How do you like it?

OP
R

RCIPlow

Sled, love that cab command. Iwas used to old meyers, constantly leaning over with joystick. the cab command is so much better.
Got all my stuff ready, even got the calciumon on the truck, got the quad and spreader ready. Gona wait till Sun. to hook up plow. Heres hoping for some snow.
Tim

TLS

PlowSite.com Addict
WOW !!!

Lots of Local guys here now!!!

I'll have to check on Sunday for what its going to do on Monday/Tuesday. If there is any type of threat, I'll be staying home for the holiday. If no threat, I'll be travelling to the Richmond VA area for family get together. I have a Church that I take care of. Any chance of slippery, and I'll be home.

We will probably be planning another SE PA annual get together. There's quite a few of us on here, just haven't had too much time to look around here much lately.

Whats wrong with John's hand in ACME's pocket!??!?!?
I work at ACME, and we just LOVE when it snows!

BTW, I've met John Bolaris before, his GF is a real hottie!!