Qustion about Curtis plow

plow north

Was wondering if anybody has owned or used a curtis plow and what you think of them? Do u no any sites where I can buy snow wings for my plow, Id appreciate it thnx. :)

flykelley

2000 Club Member
plow north said:
Was wondering if anybody has owned or used a curtis plow and what you think of them? Do u no any sites where I can buy snow wings for my plow, Id appreciate it thnx. :)
Love Mine,this is the 2nd season using the Curtis 3000,very easy to put on truck and run. You will like it.

Regards Mike

Boondox

This is my first year with a Curtis or any plow for that matter. In the past I cleared snow with my Kubota, but a month of minus 30 last winter convinced me there had to be a warmer way! When shopping around I was looking for ease of mounting and dismounting, since I didn't plan on keeping the plow mounted when driving to work. That narrowed it down to the Curtis or the Blizzard. After trying each -- mounting and dismounting repeatedly at the dealers -- I settled on the Curtis. Works very well, is easy to work on, and boy do I love that heated cab!

Pete

akayii

plow north said:
Just put a new SNO PRO 3000 7.5 ' on my 1/2 ton chevy. Absolutely love the plow and it's ease of hitch n run sysytem.

Top Forums