[quote]

OP
P

Pelican

2000 Club Member
Rooster, any word from Chuck? Is anyone else experiencing this?

There were a couple days where things were working normally, but recently it has regressed to what I've described above.

plsoucy

Hi,

What browser and OS (including versions) are you using? The quote function works just fine here in IE 6 and Mozilla 1.1.

Regards,

Pierre-Luc Soucy

OP
P

Pelican

2000 Club Member
I'm not big on computer terms, I'm using Internet Explorer, I don't know what an OS is or where to find it.

I've noticed the quote function works OK in Chevy trucks forum, but not in Snowplowing discussion. I'll check the other forums tonight and report back. Thanks.

Rooster

Pelican,

OS = Operating System

browser = Internet Explorer and Netscape.

there are version numbers for each.

For Internet Explorer: Left click on Help (top of page), Left click on About Internet Explorer. You will see the version number there.

Hope this info clears up the questions you had.

Rick

OP
P

Pelican

2000 Club Member
Thanks Rooster

I have Version 6.0.26

My problem doesn't seem to be determined by the forums, I posted a reply this morning in Snowplowing that worked fine, yet tonight it's not working.

Here's what's happening:

When I click the quote icon, the window doesn't pop up as before. In the Reply area
appears, I can paste my quote, but have to add /quote manually.

Rooster

you got me on that one,

The quote function works quite well for me so I am at sort of a loss.

I'll sit in the wings and let Pierre the "guru" of Lawnsite and Plowsite take over.

Rick

P.S. Will plow for snow! :D

A

administrator

Thats like.. "so weird". It works great on every single browser I could dig up.

Chuck Smith

2000 Club Member
If you look at the "Busy" thread in this Forum, you will see Pierre tweaked a few things recently. That must have done the trick.

~Chuck

Top Forums