• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Pro Wings

scotty2222

When these pro wing are installed, Do the wing curve in or does it still leave the plow blade straight. Reason for asking is that I have to plow up to alot of curbs and don't want the pro wings damaged by the curb. I know the add alot of width but don't know any more. Thanks for all the info

CT18fireman

Banned
The wings actually pitch forward allowing you to capture some of the snow with less spillage. They let you use more of the blade for plowing. You should not damage them if you know where the curbs are. The pro wings have rubber at the bottom,

OBRYANMAINT

PlowSite.com Veteran
the rubber helps, but i still bang mine up pretty good i am always looking for that squeege on the curb type action.......so they are clear curb to curb

Big Todd

You'll have to be sort of careful plowing up to curbs, but the rubber edge should flex enough to allow you to do so. One good way to avoid banging up your wings, I've found, is to get a second set of guide sticks and bolt them right to your wings.

Todd

plowking35

2000 Club Member
The wings are pretty light material compared to the plow, so you will bend them if you strike at any speed or with much impact.
Dino