Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I both have the same plow, older 3 plug Pro Plus. Yesterday he called and said he was getting along fine and then all at once the plow would raise/lower but won't angle. He's got a brand new controller, replaced the controller plug inside the cab, and replaced all of the fuses on the truck side. To find out if it was truck or plow side we put my plow on his truck and get the same issue, raise/lower but no angle. Any suggestions?

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, when the plow is on the ground, if he presses his left button the plow will raise until he releases the button, then the plow falls

· Premium Member
17,038 Posts
Also, when the plow is on the ground, if he presses his left button the plow will raise until he releases the button, then the plow falls
In one post, you said it raises and lowers fine but doesnt angle. Then you said if he angles left, it raises then drops. And you say "when it's on the ground"

Can you give us an accurate and complete description of what happens when he tries each function? That's the only way we can narrow down what needs to be checked

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Press the Up button, plow raises
Press the Down button, plow drops
Press the Left button with the plow raised, nothing
Press the Right button with the plow raised, nothing
Press the Left button with the plow on the ground, the plow raises until the button is released and the plow falls.

Turns out his week old controller died on him. We put my controller in his truck and his plow works fine again.

Just curious, what would we have tested for at the grill plug?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.