Princeton, WV - 99 Chevy Suburban and Meyer plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mountaineer com, May 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountaineer com

Mountaineer com Member

I have for sale a 1999 Chevy suburban with 90k on it new tires were put on a year ago and plow was installed it’s a Meyer Drive Pro used to scrape a driveway and a small lot paint is new on plow only been used 4 times. Asking price is 4,500

2. OP
    OP
    Mountaineer com

Mountaineer com Member

3. cwren2472

cwren2472 PlowSite Fanatic

4. the Suburbanite

the Suburbanite PlowSite.com Addict

I lingered when this was first posted last night, but I already had a white '99 K1500 that I sold with 250K on it. 99's were the best optioned, most sorted of this body style IMO. It was also the last year of this body style too.
    I'm not sure what GM/Chevy called it, but I think this "single headlight" grille means it was a fleet/commercial vehicle when sold new. I wonder if it has front bench or buckets? IMO barn-doors are a plus.

GLWS OP.

5. OP
    OP
    Mountaineer com

Mountaineer com Member

It is a bench seat

the Suburbanite likes this.
  6. cwren2472

cwren2472 PlowSite Fanatic

Are you saying the plow is only a year old and paint is still in like-new condition or that the plow was repainted a year ago? Not a fan of Meyer but plow looks to be in excellent condition and is probably worth most of the asking price by itself. That should sell quickly.

7. OP
    OP
    Mountaineer com

Mountaineer com Member

It’s only a year old kept indoors at all times

cwren2472 likes this.
  8. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 PlowSite Fanatic

LS package

the Suburbanite likes this.
  9. OP
    OP