Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m in negotiations to subcontract from someone that I know and I’m not sure what the labor wage normally is in my area of Baltimore for shovelers an plow trucks. I’ve heard $75 for shoveling and $300 a hour for plow trucks but I’m not hundred percent sure any help would be great

· Registered
15,304 Posts
I made 30 a hour with no insurance and no licenses last year shoveling and heard guys without there own trucks making 75 a hour
Where at, I'll commute there for the snow.

75.00 to drive the company's trucks?

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really I’m not sure at all everything I’ve heard about what people charge was most likely by people who had no Idea what they are talking about. So looking for somebody on the east coast who does there own contract directly with business or hoa’s etc to give a idea on what I should be charging operating as a sub

· Registered
1,304 Posts
Really I'm not sure at all everything I've heard about what people charge was most likely by people who had no Idea what they are talking about. So looking for somebody on the east coast who does there own contract directly with business or hoa's etc to give a idea on what I should be charging operating as a sub
East coast? I work in Baltimore. See above post...a truck and a plow as a sub should get around 100 per hour. Could be low side of 75/hour. High, high side would be 125, but I'd say that would be rare...a shoveler I'd say 30-40...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.