Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up, guys. New to the group and new to posting. Not new to the industry, but new to my role as an Account Director, so new to doing the actual bidding. We are a small, but rapidly growing company. We have some big investors so we are not starting on the bottom. This is putting a lot of pressure on me as I have to learn FAST. We do mostly lake home stuff (everything from snow/landscaping to piers to home cleaning), but to keep 'er coming in over the winter, we are doing commercial snow as well. So...what do I do? lol. Just kidding. But seriously, how are you guys setting up your commercial structures? We don't normally do formal contracts, just use signed estimates as documentation, but that is residentials that we gain rapport with; I'm assuming it makes sense to have actual legally binding contracts with commercial accounts. For instance, I already have two banks each with multiple branches, that want a bid from me for the upcoming season. Do you guys do hourly, sq. ft., monthly? What kind of prices? Thank you in advance! Go easy on me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.