Price for bulk salting

carhartt08

Hey all,
New member here and new roll in company. I was tasked with trying to find prices for what other companies charged for applications of bulk salt. I have plowed and salted for years but have never been in charge of pricing. I know there's many different factors that go into it all but what is that average pricing y'all use per ton/app. Thanks again

LapeerLandscape

PlowSite Fanatic
Hey all,
New member here and new roll in company. I was tasked with trying to find prices for what other companies charged for applications of bulk salt. I have plowed and salted for years but have never been in charge of pricing. I know there's many different factors that go into it all but what is that average pricing y'all use per ton/app. Thanks again
Let me get this straight. You want people to flat out give there pricing that they charge customers?

Mark Oomkes

PlowSite Fanatic
Hey all,

What do you currently charge?

Why is there a need to find out what others charge? General info? Are you losing money spreading salt? (although if you don't know how to charge, not sure you would know you're losing money)

Trying to determine if you're close to the rest of the market?

Top Forums