Pretty plowed pictures from Colorado

chtucker

I went big so you could see the mountains that I get to wake up to every morning. This is unusual dump for the beginning of November. I have put ALL of my accounts on alert to be prepared for front end loader work this winter.

And yes, the lot should have been plowed this morning, but after 6 pushes in three days, they wanted to see if the sun would melt some.

medcenter.jpg

Mid Rivers

MLB, That is what my wife said "I can't deal with another winter of 6 inches" I said OK lets do it 4 times instead of 3.

Sorry, off the subject there for a minute. Nice picture

long0

Pictures were taken at about 11:30 this morning, and that spot get morning sun. It was not soft, just a little moist. Things have been freezing around here every night since the last snow. Most gravel drives already have a base. :)

Andy

Central WA Plow

Nice Truck! How does that set up work for you? I have the same truck basically in 1500, would I be OK with a plow on mine?

66Construction

Look at all the snow you guys got I cant wait to get some... hopefuly the meteoroligist will be right obout this weekend

Hey Long0.....Nice truck! I got the same thing in blue...can't wait to get it in the snow.
Casey

Top Forums