• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Pre=treat or not?

John DiMartino

PlowSite.com Veteran
Location
Walden,NY
We have a 50% chance of snow tonight,only up to an inch max.Would you guys pre-treat with magic or wait it out until something starts to come down,or even til its over.Temps arent ging to even get into the mid 20's tomorrow and lots of wind is expected,not the best conditions to melt snow/ice.These are per push accounts im questioning.
 

CT18fireman

Banned
Location
Western CT
I am in the same position Western CT near Danbury. I am waiting until the morning to see what happens. Then I will treat as needed. Most commercial accounts I have are 2 inch triggers so I will probably just spread in the morning. If the town plows than I may have to do some.
 
Top