Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone & thanks for any replies.

This morning I was doing some cleanups and my Fisher straight blade worked just fine.
I had washed the truck yesterday,,, all seemed alright.

As I drove off the lot, I tried moving the plow to the left and she wouldnt go.
Tried also moving to the right,,,, nothing. but I do hear the motor trying to move. The plow seems to be stuck.

Right now its all the way up.
When I got home, I trued dropping the plow and she wont drop,, but after pressing the joystick in the down position,,, although the plow wont go down,, I do hear the motor stays on. I press up on the joystick and the power wanting to make it go down stops.

Ive unplugged all 3 connectors,, cleaned them all,, sprayed terminal cleaner,, re connected and no change.

Any advice where to go from here would be great as we;re expecting snow tomorrow.

Thanks in advance !

· Registered
14,949 Posts
Try a new controller.

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply dieselss,, I did not mention that when I press the controller up, left and right and also down,, the plow does jerk.

There is power going to the plow,, but for some reason it seems stuck where its at.

Should I still try another controller ?

· Registered
14,949 Posts
, I trued dropping the plow and she wont drop,, but after pressing the joystick in the down position,,, although the plow wont go down,, I do hear the motor stays on.
This can only mean the controller is sending power to the motor.
Test light it as said,,,,,especially in the lower position,,,,,,fyi motor never runs in lower/float

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.