Post #'s

A

administrator

err.. maybe not. :) maybe how many posts you had in the forums that were moved over here. ... yea, I think thats it.

plsoucy

Exactly!

I made it count the number of posts you did on PlowSite.com (ie the data that is here) -- it wouldn't be logical that a user living in TX and never dealing with snow have a thousand posts in his Plowsite user info, but when you search for posts by this user you get nothing... ;o

Pierre-Luc

Originally posted by administrator
err.. maybe not. :) maybe how many posts you had in the forums that were moved over here. ... yea, I think thats it.

PlowSite.com Addict
OK, that would explain it - I too was wondering why the post totals were different.

It was quite a shock for me when the forum was switched over yesterday - early in the evening I was on LS as usual, I went out for a bit and when I went back on-line, the forum "weren't there no more"! :eek:

PlowSite.com Addict
BRL - remember, from 10,000 feet up I can see a l-o-n-g way....................... :p

Now, if you'd moved the forum on an overcast day I might not have found you.................. ;)

PlowSite.com Addict
Guido - Darn, now I'VE been found out. Guess I'll have to figure out another "persona"........ ;)

Rooster - You're right about nosebleed due to the air pressure drop - hasn't happened to me but I have seen it. BTW, going up to jump with a head cold is a BAD idea too! :eek:

Top Forums