Snow Plowing Forum banner

Plowsite's going to be dead the next few days..

3K views 32 replies 30 participants last post by  molawnman 
#1 ·
I just wish they would narrow down if we're getting snow, freezing rain or what. The latest forecast for us is 12-18+ inches from Tuesday through Wed. evening with some freezing rain mixed in. Pics to follow!

#4 ·
They say 12 - 14 " here along the lake shore

#5 ·
Right on the line here 8-10 or 12-14 or even up to 18 depends on if anything shifts .We are prepared for 18+ with heavy winds so we prob wont get anything at all lol.

We need something like this in my town so it weeds out the group just alittle. I have 2 shifts of drivers ready over 20 guys waitn on my call, dam why did I pick this biz to get into ? Because I love stress lol.

Good Luck everyone hope all a safe storm and just think about the payup

#11 ·
15-30" in NY's Capital District

#12 ·
I'll watch the site so it don't go no where. I have only a 850' drive to do, my business and a few friends. Would be nice to have a few nice accounts right about now. This is gonna cost a few people a few pennies that don't have contracts and pay by the snow fall. :D

#14 ·
Cutter1;1222928 said:
1 inch of snow. followed by sleet and up to 1/2 inch of ice. SOB. Should be fun driving. Look for more videos of idiot drivers.
Yep seems like the ice is gunna hit hard here, lots of saltingpayup take it easy otu there guys:waving:

#15 ·
They were wrong. Now they are saying that if it goes just 50 miles south we might be getting 2-3 not the 10-15" But on a side note I did get 3 managers call today saying they had anywhere from 3-6" of snow on the ground when it only snowed 2" tops at the end of the day. F-ing morons. But plowing the 1" that was run over was fun.

#18 ·
ColumbiaLand;1222852 said:
4-8 Feet Here......
Collin, if you guys weren't getting anything I would call you guys to come down for a day or two. Even if we get 6-8" I have about a weeks worth of hauling.

#19 ·
Im north of Concord so nobody gives enough of a **** to guess...Ill tell you Thursday night

#20 ·
We're looking at 6'' tomorrow with an inch of ice, then 10'' wednsday...supposedly

#24 ·
thatlittleguy?;1223141 said:
Going to be a great week in southern NH :)
.. 20-25" here in Nashua! wow!!:dizzy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.