• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

PlowSite Software Upgrade Thread

Mark Oomkes

PlowSite Fanatic
I'm seeing some significant delays in posting or "liking" posts. Almost like I don't have a strong signal. My phone is showing 3-5 bars for strength so I don't think that's the problem.

BUFF

PlowSite Fanatic
I'm seeing some significant delays in posting or "liking" posts. Almost like I don't have a strong signal. My phone is showing 3-5 bars for strength so I don't think that's the problem.
I've had similar issues, more so when loading pics but on my laptop at home. Our service is "Broadband" (line of sight towers with antennas) and recent high winds have affected our service due the receiver at my place getting oot of adjustment. Service guy is showing up on Tuesday to realign. Our service has also been slower since kids are doing on line school and people still working from home are slowing things down.

EWSplow

PlowSite Fanatic
FWIW, posts are still "hanging" up randomly. One posts fine, 30 seconds later I waited a minute and had to hit "post reply" a second time.
I've had that problem and ended up with 2 posts.
It was happening occasionally before the upgrade and I thought it was my cell service.

OP
Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan

Head Moderator, Online Communities
Staff member
I did click away, but I can’t make it disappear.
It looks
Like it makes it into cells
actually, it is a table where you can create almost like an excel file, etc. so we can leave it...I was able to click off of it on my mobile and on my laptop without an issue. if you already created cells, click the "undo" button beside it and that should do it

BossPlow2010

PlowSite Fanatic
On mobile, the lightning button is always at the top, cool feature. But on desktop. i only see it on the forum home page, could we add it at the top similar to mobile?