Snow Plowing Forum banner
481 - 500 of 737 Posts
the videos play fine on my android mobile as well so not sure why some have issues...will check into some of the other questions/issues as well
Android here and it works fine.

Do you use these teardrops to reply and quote...? You can also use them to change font, color etc...

View attachment 221484
The problem is not being able to do this. The problem is if I "toggle BB code" to show the brackets so I can copy or cut/paste a post, I can not use these options or copy and paste a picture.

Prior to the upgrade when a quoted post showed up with the brackets, color, font, bold, italicize, copy/paste pics, etc all were available. Now it's one or the other.

The problem is not being able to do this. The problem is if I "toggle BB code" to show the brackets so I can copy or cut/paste a post, I can not use these options or copy and paste a picture.

Prior to the upgrade when a quoted post showed up with the brackets, color, font, bold, italicize, copy/paste pics, etc all were available. Now it's one or the other.
You can do it in a quote too... I can highlight the phrase or whatever and go above to change font, color, bold...

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology

You can do it in a quote too... I can highlight the phrase or whatever and go above to change font, color, bold...

View attachment 221490
Let me try to splain it with pictures.

Below is what I am talking aboot. The options to change colour, font, bold, italicize, etc are greyed oot...as in not available.

View attachment 221503

When I toggle the BB code the other way, I get this and all the options are available.

Attachments

When I toggle the BB code the other way, all those other options are available, including copying and pasting pictures.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Number Software

Now do you understand?

Discussion starter · #489 ·
Let me try to splain it with pictures.

Below is what I am talking aboot. The options to change colour, font, bold, italicize, etc are greyed oot...as in not available.

View attachment 221503

When I toggle the BB code the other way, I get this and all the options are available.
yes, I understand what you are saying and will have to have this looked at to see if it can be changed...I don't really use do that much so had to double check to see that it does happen to me also

yes, I understand what you are saying and will have to have this looked at to see if it can be changed...I don't really use do that much so had to double check to see that it does happen to me also
I figured you did, it was the guy from South Bent.

Thanks

You don't get up to shenanigans like the rest of us…

Now do you understand?
No... When you hit reply everything shows at the top, when you highlight with teardrops and hit reply everything is available to use... Why are you screwing with brackets anyway...

Its like you're digging into stuff you shouldn't/don't need to be... Almost like Michael needs to put "administration only" on your reply boxes...

No... When you hit reply everything shows at the top, when you highlight with teardrops and hit reply everything is available to use... Why are you screwing with brackets anyway...

Its like you're digging into stuff you shouldn't/don't need to be... Almost like Michael needs to put "administration only" on your reply boxes...
100% sure we went over this already. Check back a page or two to refresh your memory.

And apparently you really don't understand, because MJD sees it happening and I do.

I think something needs an updgrade/reboot/kick in the pants.

I mentioned my notifications are not really matching what's new. Just had it again. Showed I had 2 notifications, clicked on the bell and there were 3 there. I have "Watched Threads" bookmarked and it showed 3 new posts in different threads, so that was correct but notifications is off. A little while ago, it was showing 1 more than was actually there.

This was happening frequently a few months ago and then it got better for a bit. Now it's pretty regular again.

Discussion starter · #498 ·

I mentioned my notifications are not really matching what's new. Just had it again. Showed I had 2 notifications, clicked on the bell and there were 3 there. I have "Watched Threads" bookmarked and it showed 3 new posts in different threads, so that was correct but notifications is off. A little while ago, it was showing 1 more than was actually there.

This was happening frequently a few months ago and then it got better for a bit. Now it's pretty regular again.
Mark, are you sure it isn't a browser issue? also, when you have multiple notifications, they will still show for the unread ones.

I am only asking about a browser issue as I have not seen any issues on my end.

Mark, are you sure it isn't a browser issue? also, when you have multiple notifications, they will still show for the unread ones.

I am only asking about a browser issue as I have not seen any issues on my end.
Using Firefox on my computer and Brave on my phone, been happening with both.

The new posts and notifications don't match. I sometimes get notifications that aren't in the new posts and more often no notification and there are several new posts under what's new. I just got used to looking at what's new rather than notifications under the bell. Of course by doing so, you won't get the commentary on your post being removed. ..

481 - 500 of 737 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.