PlowSite Software Upgrade Thread

cwren2472

PlowSite Fanatic
Stop yelling at your type mic...

To stay on topic mine does still freeze up alot... Takes a minute to regroup before I can type again...
If it's on mobile, try hitting the icon to bring up the list of tabs or windows. When it freezes on me, hitting that then reopening the same tab causes it to resume immediately.

Attachments

BossPlow2010

PlowSite Fanatic
Anyone ever have any luck embedding Facebook videos?
I paste this link in the media and get an error.

This is the error

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The specified URL cannot be embedded as media

BossPlow2010

PlowSite Fanatic
<div class="fb-video" data-href="" data-width="500" data-show-text="false"><blockquote cite="" class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="">Breakfast Beers</a><p>Try Kwik Trips NEW Urge Tracker ice cream inspired beer, only in WI!
Feat. Ryan Ruebl</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/MeanwhileInWi/">Meanwhile in Wisconsin</a> on Wednesday, February 10, 2021</blockquote></div>

Fourteen Contracting Inc.

PlowSite.com Addict
When editing your own post, is there a way to insert a quote of another member that you didn't quote on the original post you're editing? Only seems to allow you to edit your post and add a file but not insert a quote.

OP
Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan

Head Moderator, Online Communities
Staff member
When editing your own post, is there a way to insert a quote of another member that you didn't quote on the original post you're editing? Only seems to allow you to edit your post and add a file but not insert a quote.
you would most likely have to either copy the post you want to quote and insert the "quote" brackets correctly...or, go to the post, click on reply and grab from there

Hydromaster

PlowSite Fanatic
On my I phone,
I compose a post, hit post reply ,
The post is posted but it still shows the post
I’m the box to compose a new post
Even after refreshing the page
67C8153A-96E1-4893-8146-80902993AC10.jpeg