1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Plow mounts?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by floggerf250, Dec 18, 2009.

  1. floggerf250

    floggerf250 Junior Member
    Messages: 2

    I just purchased a plow and mounts off of a 1986 ford I have an 86 ford f250 this mount fastens to the frame horns and the transmission crossmember .I am just wondering what kind of mount this is or is it homemade? It looks like a western plow hook up . I am all new to this I have know idea what kind it is If you all could help me out It would give me a piece of mind to know what it is Thanksussmileyflag
  2. B&B

    B&B PlowSite Fanatic
    Messages: 12,777

    Some pictures would be most helpful. :waving:
  3. cpsnowremoval

    cpsnowremoval Senior Member
    Messages: 223

    do you mean like this? this is on my 87 which i think is the same kind of frame u have there like 40inches wide. mine is for an f250 so i got to raise it sum how for my f150 its to close to the ground and plow rubs on driveway.
    i made the supports for the pushing

    Picture 031.jpg

    Picture 032.jpg

    Picture 033.jpg
  4. 04sd

    04sd Senior Member
    from pa
    Messages: 266