Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meyers w/old pump e-47?
getting fluid to right cylinder but not going left. Need help if anyone knows whats wrong. have checked all connections and all coils are receiving power. At a loss

----------
Darren Lucke

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
2,266 Posts
I am not really familiar with the e-47, as i am with the e-60. Ok the pressure relief valve is right near the negative terminal. It has an acorn nut. I am not sure where the cross over relief valve is on the e-47. I got to turn in for the night, will be starting the crews at 4 am. Best of luck.

Geoff

·
Banned
2,922 Posts
where are you, maybe someone will drive out and plow for you. I would if I was close enough. Plow and sander is on, and it is raining out. I need something to do.
Dino

----------
Professional Ice and Snow Management
Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
2,153 Posts
Darren,how'd you make out? I do not have any Meyers plows,so I cant help you,sorry.I dont know but maybe a testlight on the coils could tell you if it's in the wiring/control or the coil/valves.If you were'nt so far you'd have had lots of help from us guys getting rain.

----------
John D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.