Snow Plowing Forum banner

Plow Graphics

907 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  BWA 
#1 ·
Hello, New member to the forum... Been reading and looking at the cool pics on here for quite some time now. Nice site. I own a 2004 gmc With a 8 foot Fisher plow, And had 10 driveways, mostly freinds. I also do Vinyl graphics and about a week ago i tried out putting my phone number on my plow in vinyl and much to my surprise it has held up 100% no liftin on the edges or nutin. Within 2 days of driving around with my phone number on the front of the plow i recevied tons of calls from people who wanted me to plow their driveways. Thought that this might work out for alot of you and for 10$ Plus Shipping ill cut your phone number and send it to you. Also i got some other graphics too that i can send you for another cost. Ill post some pics of mine and the others soon so you can all see it. The one is pretty cool, says lifes too short, plow snow naked, with a cartoon image.... Email me at SEmerson69@hotmail.com and ill get back to you and we can figure out what it is that you need and ill get it out as soon as i can

#3 ·
the phone number is going to be 3 feet long and the letters will roughly be about 6 inches high depending on the phone number. I will also do custom sizes and letters for a seperate charge, just email me and ill get back to you.. Also if anyone is looking for vehicle lettering or magnetic signs or anything of that sort let me know i do that too. Email for a quote and ill get back to ya asap thanks for asking

#7 ·
do u have reflective vinyl and could u do 8inch numbers with name above the number????
andrew

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.