pictures of my truck

PlowSite.com Addict
Nice to see another '75 on here too.

I replied to your PM, there's info there on re-sizing your photos if you'd like them to take up a little less page space.

I think our view of the world got a little "sideways" in the last two photos though! ;)

gordyo

dany,

Wow! I just had a flashback to my teenage years when I saw these pictures of your truck. When I was 17 and in High School (many years ago but we won't go there) I owned a Black 1970 Ford F-100 4x4, 4 speed, w/ a 460 V8, and a Fisher Plow. Looked much like yours except it didn't have any lift. :cool:

OP
D

dany

The bed is temporary till winter when the truck will get torn down. I will slowly work on the old bed to get hwr back inti shape. The cab and everything else is in good shape so I might just paint the cab and get some aluminuim diamond plate to cover the top. Bellies (tool boxes) will be made this week.

I had to get pulled out because as the passenger side tires sat there they slowly sank.

Last edited:

mud_man93

does anyone have any comments about the flat bed that we are in the prosses of bulding. or any thing that would make it better

Last edited: