1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Part question on a E60

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by KoolAidMan888, Sep 25, 2011.

  1. KoolAidMan888

    KoolAidMan888 Member
    Messages: 32

    ok i have a C-8 series meyers plow... i am reapainting the plow and doing maintance. I had a siezed coupler and it wont relase the fitting that goes into the pump.. its for the left angle ram (standing in front of the plow) this fitting goes directly into the side of the sump base?(not sure what its called. my pump is a E 60. meyers.. what is this part called exatly.
  2. kimber750

    kimber750 PlowSite Veteran
    Messages: 4,677

    I believe you are talking about the angling block.