Snow Plowing Forum banner
1601 - 1620 of 1650 Posts

·
Registered
50,738 Posts
Another Hot , Humid day . Now the people who whine about the Cold in Winter can start to whine about the Hot weather now
It can stop now....

·
Registered
34,701 Posts
Another Hot , Humid day . Now the people who whine about the Cold in Winter can start to whine about the Hot weather now
Woke to snow this morning then shifted to rain. Got 40* now, cloudy and sporadic showers mixed with snow...... good sand which weather...
Ridge on the south side of the ranch is aboot 7800' and got a nice coating of snow last night.
Cloud Sky Mountain Plant Natural landscape

·
Registered
50,738 Posts
Thunderstorm just rolled through . At least the temp is down to 20c now .
A tunderstorm, eh?

We were supposed to get 10mm overnight, still dry as a popcorn fart here.
We got .1"

No idea how many mm that is.

BTW, wonder what a 10mm does if a 9mm blows a lung right out of a person's body...

2,693 Posts
Depends where you are going but the area around Collingwood has really changed in the last few years .
It def has, I drive for an hour and a half and it looks like I didn't even leave vaughan.... at least there is a beach / skiing.
Actually, they called it off today for whatever reason (rain) heading up Wednesday now.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Anyone worked on a drive motor on a Toro Grandstand. I need a $20 needle bearing and they tell me I need to replace the motor, $1997.00.
Its 33mm OD and 27mm ID. Everything I can find is 33mm, 25mm.

1601 - 1620 of 1650 Posts