1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

old dodge need help

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by fathead, Oct 20, 2008.

  1. fathead

    fathead Junior Member
    from MN
    Messages: 13

    Hey I pick up a dodge w250 1990 and I look to put a boss blade with a vt2 Undercarriage
    ( not sure vt2 or 3 new as of 2005 ) . Can I buy undercarriage for it the boss dealer here in mn is looking in to it but has not call back or do i have to build one for it.
  2. SnoFarmer

    SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN
    Messages: 9,883

    Yea, you can find an RTII mount for it.
    Are you sure of the model of plow you have?
    What is a VT2?

    Did you go to UTB? ..

    Ask in the Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum I'm sure someone has an old one for you.
  3. hydro_37

    hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa
    Messages: 3,790

    I have a Dodge RT-2 mount that will fit your truck and I am in North Iowa.
    Make me an offer. The used mount I bought for the truck I needed it for was $350 plus shipping.
  4. B&B

    B&B PlowSite Fanatic
    Messages: 12,777

    If the plow is a 2005 model year then it will be an RT3. And yes you can still purchase an RT3 series mount for your Dodge. In fact you can still purchase the older RT2 for it too...