• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Okay one more time Ohio

Do you guys have any interest in a meet?

• Yes I would like to meet

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Screw it, it never happens

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Mansfield at Applebee's

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Columbus at Quaker Steak and Lube

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Okay so I would still like to try and meet you guys. Obviously the past few times have not worked, lol. But I still like the Mansfield thing at Applebee's. I also wouldnt be opposed to going to the Quaker Steak and Lube in Columbus off 71. So what do you guys think? There is only a month and some change before we all get too crazy with springtime work. And yes the poll is multiple choice too, lol

Last edited:

Clapper&Company

PlowSite Veteran
IF we went to Cloumbus,

Steve & I know how to get there aslong as we can get on 71 this time :D

But that way I think we would get Wallker and them guys, but we might loss the guys like Arron and Kurt.

OP
S

Sydenstricker Landscaping

PlowSite Veteran
A webcam, lol. I think I would be scared to have some of you with a webcam, LOL J/K:D I still would like to do a meet though. JP and Shawn and Mike, if no one from up my way has any interest, I wouldnt mind comming to Cbus down at the Steak and Lube. Im sure Clap and Steve would come too. But I would like all of us to go. I think I will let this thread run its course till Friday the 22nd. Then we will figure the date from there

Sydenstricker Landscaping;518433 said:
Okay so I would still like to try and meet you guys. I also wouldnt be opposed to going to the Quaker Steak and Lube in Columbus off 71. lol

That sounds good to me:drinkup: The weather is the only downfall. It might be good to set a date time and place in toward middle or end of March