Snow Plowing Forum banner
401 - 420 of 445 Posts

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #401 ·
Sorry guys. The virus has kicked my butt. Hope all of are getting some work in. Currently freezing drizzle up here

· Registered
641 Posts
16-hour ride wet heavy ---- sidewalk guy about gives up had to jump in and show him how to get it done had some spreader problems well not spreader clear lane had some big rock in it the ton on top last scoop spread about a ton by hand till we got past the rocky ----. then spreader was fine, long story short rock bigger than number 57 limestone was in it think it's time to hook up my truck craft spreader lol should have been done in 10 to 12 hours. hope Ya feel better young pup.

· Registered
531 Posts
i also have many rebuilt Meyer pump rebuilt if anybody needs any e 47, e 57, e 60, e 60h, e 61h, new and rebuilt e 68h, e 58h new. and lots of parts in stock coils, valves, motors. bases, loaded valve bodies for e series pumps and loaded valve bodies for e 58/61h, 740 649 8015
Im interested in the e 58h stuff.

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #405 ·
1 to 2 on Sunday. Then more on Monday and Tuesday.

Attachments

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #406 ·
16-hour ride wet heavy ---- sidewalk guy about gives up had to jump in and show him how to get it done had some spreader problems well not spreader clear lane had some big rock in it the ton on top last scoop spread about a ton by hand till we got past the rocky ----. then spreader was fine, long story short rock bigger than number 57 limestone was in it think it's time to hook up my truck craft spreader lol should have been done in 10 to 12 hours. hope Ya feel better young pup.
Thanks, I have turned the corner I hope. Just a persistent cough.

· Registered
641 Posts
well, I hope everybody made money and stayed healthy this winter .i think its over for me, I had over 6 inches on my hand rail and lots ended up with 1.5 to just frozen slush plowed and salted all that were open salted last 3 that was froze. paid in full for the season, all equipment cleaned and put up, sold all my pumps but 3 new ones. e 61 h, i had a great winter .now back to the grind, man i missed all the chatter on here and weather updates check in now and then men

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #409 ·
Just checking in to see who is all still around. It's getting closer and I am not even ready. Rick if you are still around I lost your number. Are you still working on Meyer pumps?

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #412 ·
I figured with the snowflakes flying yesterday and today more might pop in. Guess not.

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #414 ·
Anyone in N/E Ohio seeing any snow?

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #419 ·
Back to a bunch of mild weather for a week.
That's ok. It will be getting active soon. Finished my list of fall cleanups today. Got a couple of pear trees holding on though. Had two wind events and that didn't bring them down. Maybe they will stay up there all winter.

· Registered
641 Posts
hope all is well with everybody, been busy. built onto shop. have to wait 10 days before i can get salt on newly poured concreate. put together newer back up plow. snow ex 7.6. ordered factory wings for it so be 9.6 on 2006 GMC HD the 07 rusting away. but i will be able to run wideout or snow ex on both trucks so if i lose truck or plow I'm still good they will interchange simple. lost revere on dump truck so trying to get dump trailer so i can run up and get clean lane. no ready for so just yet.

401 - 420 of 445 Posts