Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 445 Posts

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ohio guys, here is the new thread. Who is seeing any lake effect snow yet? Next Monday and Tuesday looks like something is cooking.

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We got a little ice here today. Nothing to bad. Now we have snow falling. Probably another salt run.

· Registered
7,844 Posts
Really wasn't that bad given the forecast the mass weather morons put out.
I hurt myself by saying this...a snow band literally sat on top of us for 6 hours non stop. 4 miles east/west/north/south and it was barely anything. It was like lake effect except not on the lakeshore. Pretty sure the pavement temps saved us, but we still pushed 2-3" on everything.

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope you get it. If you do, post some pictures.

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The weather has been so boring I really have not been looking at the models that much. Supposedly we should be seeing a change in about 10 days or so. We shall see.

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think this thread as been pretty much forgot about. Thought that there were still a group on here but I only see a few of us.

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am on fb too. But is nice to take a break from it every once and awhile

· Registered
5,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It does get to that point. Especially with all the political crap still being posted. It gets depressing reading some of the posts. :)

· Registered
76 Posts
Nothing in Ashtabula county to speak of this season. Up by the lake got a little in November that needed pushed. My contracts in central county haven't seen a blade yet. They're mostly gravel or churches that only wanted pushed on Sundays.

1 - 20 of 445 Posts