Now anyone can plow.

Sno

Lots of luck!

Kinda reminds me of one of those items you just have to have. Then ends up sitting in the corner for years because its more hassle then its worth. :)

Great garage sale item i bet....

BushHogBoy

That reminds me of the little adjustble Vplow that you hooked to the ball hitch and had two chains to hold it side to side ways, i would have that one sooner than this one... and it was still crap! My garden tractor could take either of those fine. check this out, i restored the tractor and made the cab and vplow. click here
Eric

PlowSite.com Addict
Quit pickin' on the idea.................................

.......................................... You know any other way I can afford a new V-plow with the US/Cdn $ exchange rate the way it is?

Just gotta get some wings on there to clear the rear wheels on my dually.......................... :D :p

PlowSite.com Addict
Hmmmmmm...................only problem with the idea of making my own V-plow is, I speak "me weld" better than I speak "me hydraulics". Guess if it was a one-position V-plow I'd be alright................................... ;)

J/K, the truck project is going along slowly but surely, with occasional interruptions to go and plow (take the hint Mother Nature) as required.

Looking at that pic again, an off-season use comes to mind: Windjammer for use when towing a camper trailer behind the 'ol truck! :cool:

Last edited:

Top Forums