• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Now a PM problem

Pelican

2000 Club Member
My PM mailbox is only accepting messages one at a time, sending me notices that my mailbox is full. I've had about 25 messages stored there in the past before this would happen, but now it's only one.

When I go to verify that it's empty, it states "There are no messages to display...." Am I not Deleting correctly?

Rob

PlowSite.com Veteran
I know you prolly checked this already, but in the upper left there is a "filter" that limits which messages are displayed. Do you have it set to "From the beginning" ?

OP
P

Pelican

2000 Club Member
I went back and checked that earlier, and clicked on it again to make sure that wasn't the problem. For the time being, anyone wanting to contact me should use my e-mail account.

OP
P

Pelican

2000 Club Member
I was just looking around in my PM account and found the "Sent Items" folder. It has every PM I've sent since a member, does this limit the capacity of my mailbox? If I clean it out, should my mailbox open up again?

cat320

2000 Club Member
Pelican i just figured what was wrong with mine maybe yours is the same.I went into the sent folder files on the right in your pm page.I deleted some and it oppened up my pm's.