Northman??

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by skyncon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. skyncon

skyncon Junior Member

I am bidding on a 7.5 northman plow on ebay, it fits a 80's chevy but I want to put it on a 91 ford f 150.. Can it be modified?? Or are mounts available?? I can't tell if it has a single pump or a number of smaller pumps?? Thanks I read this site every day!! After reading everybodys tips I have decided to park that cold atv and put a plow on my old beater truck!!:)

2. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

You can contact Northman(http://www.northmansnowplows.com) to see if they have mounts for your application. My guess is that they probably don't, because I don't think they make 1/2 ton mounts for the full size plows. I put a Northman on my 06 F-150 and I had to modify a Superduty mount to fit my truck. They are great plows, so as long as you have the ability to get things fabricated, I would recommend it.

Mine is the 6.5' and it has a single motor. If you know the series(and age) of the plow you want to buy, you can look at the website. I don't think a whole lot has changed with their plows in the last 10 years.

3. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

4. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

no it will not fit the only plow that would have fit was their compact plow which they do not make anymore they have a series 2515 now but i highly doubt that is the plow your are bidding on

5. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

oh it is a 91' my fault i thought it was 01 i read it wrong and yes there is a mount for it and i have one in stock... pm me if you need a mount

6. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

So did you get it? I havn't seen these before. Just noticed them at the top with other sponsors.