• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

Northman snowplows

Psyclopse

Anyone ever heard of this company? I was given a link to their site and it didn't give much info. From the pictures, it seems like a basic plow setup- simple. Anyone heard of any reliability issues? Good or bad?

BRL

PlowSite.com - Veteran
Its funny you brought this up because I kept forgetting to ask the same question out of curiousity. A potential sub contractor of mine has one & I fixed a switching problem for him, but I was curious about it because I'd never seen or heard of it. I think Digger mentioned it one time & it wasn't bad comments.

diggerman

The Northman is all we used to run,they used to be a very well built plow.They used to have two diffrent models,one that was identical to a western that was junk and a heavy duty model that was as heavy as I had seen.The used a under hood pumps which cost about a third of the the money to fix or replace as a over priced meyer or western pump.All in all I had very good luck with them.