Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 16' stainless steel bottom conveyer muni-body dump bed. This is for the muni-body only and not the entire truck. Body will need to be removed off the truck by the buyers shop of choice and comes with dual pre-wet tanks and a steel cover to the conveyer for summer use.

A brand new purchase of a muni-body like this will cost well over $50,000.00 from the manufacturer. This is in good working condition and listed for a solid $15,000.00.

If you are interested in purchasing the truck in its entirety it is being offered for $55,000.00 or best offer. Please see the attached photos of both the truck and the currently attached stainless salt body. Email any inquiries to [email protected]

Here is a brief description of the truck as a whole...
2005 International 7400 Tandom-axle Dump/Salt spreader body, 16 ft Henderson Muni Body with dual chloride tanks, 12 ft Henderson snow plow, VIN: 1HTWGAAR75J013650 (37,110 miles), DT466 260 HP engine, Allison 3000 6 speed Auto transmission, 54,780#GVW, 16,000 # front axle, 315 front tires, 40K rear suspension, 11R-22.5 rear tires, air brakes, heated side mirrors, air seats, AM/FM radio, A/C works, has steel cover plate for floor chain for use in summer, spinner removable, Force America salt controls, amber warning lights, air tailgate

· Registered
60,265 Posts
Nice looking truck/box.

Good luck with the sale. Just out of curiosity, does it come with extra spinners? Asking for a friend...

· Registered
60,265 Posts
BTW...anyone that's looking at it, $15k is a steal.

· Banned
13,443 Posts
I think it's a great buy, I can't use it to nice for what I do. A good steel body would cost you that or close with the spreader. Top soil, salt, stone, blacktop, sand etc that's the cat backside. Demolition forget about it to nice. Surprised you still have it. Good Luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.