North Jersey expects 3-6

NNJSnow

WINTER STORM WATCH FOR LATE TUESDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING

Tuesday night: Mostly cloudy with periods of snow after midnight. Low near 25F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.
Wednesday: Snow. Snow will be heavy at times during the morning. Temperatures steady in the low 30s. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow may accumulate 3 to 6 inches.

o boy mount your plows hehe:p

Sndun

Looks good so far. Now let's just hope it stays that way. I'm ready other than the 2 u-edges I'm mounting later on tonight.

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! :nod:

Snoworks

You know something is a little strange with plowing contractors, when they are posting the 48 hour forcast on plowsite. LOL. I am with Paul on this one, my weather forcast consists of my front room window.

CGB

OP
N

NNJSnow

yea just a little excited here sense this might possibly be the first significant snow. I know its not even winter yet Im just excited to possibly get some snow as im sure many others are in the area.

Brother1

I'm with u too Paul. But we got the plows all mounted and shovels out just in case they are right this time. Hope it melts quick so we can finish those fall cleanups.

Top Forums