Snow Plowing Forum banner
28521 - 28540 of 28626 Posts

·
Registered
58,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28,521 ·
Font Technology Electric blue Screenshot Display device

I'm in Gaines, have a lot of customers in Ada.

Officially 23.3" in 3 days now.

·
Registered
58,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28,523 ·
Which, reminds me, since we won’t be able to do cleanups tomorrow and possibly Tuesday, do you guys think it’s too early to wrap boxwoods and arbs?
Why do you wrap boxwoods?

Arbs for deer protection?

·
Registered
15,135 Posts
Only a few? Coming close to 15 for me...

Don't axe why I keep doing it. Stupidity is the best answer I can come up with.
I've said it before... Freedom. Can do whatever/whenever with the boys... Once they've moved on I'll be doing something else...

·
Registered
58,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28,526 ·
That would be my guess but we’re not that classy in Lapeer, we just shoot the deer.
Deer don't eat the boxwood, at least around here. Probably just a matter of time...

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
No these were "emergency plows..." They found someone, but contract is in the paperwork pipeline. I'm in their system already...🤷‍♂️

Probably should of taken it when offered, but my motivation left a few years ago...
Emergency plows means emergency billing?

·
Registered
58,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28,528 ·
I've said it before... Freedom. Can do whatever/whenever with the boys... Once they've moved on I'll be doing something else...
Meh...glued to the weather for almost 6 months doesn't seem like freedom. And the stress that takes years off one's life.

·
Registered
58,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28,529 ·
Shirley wuz nice to see sunlight again.

·
Registered
15,135 Posts
Meh...glued to the weather for almost 6 months doesn't seem like freedom. And the stress that takes years off one's life.
And that's why downsizing is a good thing... Stressing over a ton of accounts just isn't worth it...

I'm good to leave for the youngest to play in FL again this year and not having to worry about my few and some Juan else being able to take care of them...

Never even would cross my mind in years past to leave anywhere... Hell I wouldn't even consider leaving for a night in the Winter before.

·
Registered
58,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28,532 ·

·
Super Moderator
10,917 Posts
Not against using an anti transpirant, just have always been told that wrapping would have been more of a guarantee. It also says that the spray can’t freeze.
So….

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
I think that means don’t let it freeze before it’s use. Have to spray above certain temp but after that it can freeze

• Helpful
Reactions: Mark Oomkes

·
Registered
58,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28,536 ·
Es

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
Pretty humid out! 🙃🙂

Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Parallel