34,295 Posts
It's jealousy
Do something aboot it....

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,622 ·
Do something aboot it....

First one is a little spendy, second one looks pretty good.

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,624 ·
Hello neighbor...

·
Registered
34,295 Posts
Hello neighbor...

North of Med Bow at the south side of Shirley Basin. Not mulch oot there, but wind and low scrub/vegetation due to the wind.
Found it interesting there wasn't a single pic of what the ground looks like in the summer.
The town Med Bow isn't a place most wouldn't want to live in. Guess there's a meth and alcohol problem along with the things that come with them.

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,626 ·
A tad bit toasty in the metropolis of Traverse City yesterday.

Until it wasn't.

Rectangle Slope Plot Font Line

From the Gaylord MI NWS: “Check this out! After setting a record high of 92° Tuesday afternoon, the temperature at Traverse City dropped 31 degrees in 10 minutes (from 88° at 6:35pm to 57° at 6:45pm) after a northerly lake breeze pushed through, dramatically cooling the area.”

·
Registered
34,295 Posts
A tad bit toasty in the metropolis of Traverse City yesterday.

Until it wasn't.

View attachment 251115

From the Gaylord MI NWS: “Check this out! After setting a record high of 92° Tuesday afternoon, the temperature at Traverse City dropped 31 degrees in 10 minutes (from 88° at 6:35pm to 57° at 6:45pm) after a northerly lake breeze pushed through, dramatically cooling the area.”
When that happens oot here there's a good chance clouds will turn green ish and hail

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,630 ·

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,632 ·
World Ecoregion Map Slope Font

·
Registered
49,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,636 ·
Apparently the swimming SteelGreen episode could have been worse.

Water Tire Water resources Plant Wheel

·
Registered
46 Posts
@BossPlow2010 at it again this morning...apparently the truck jockey was headed to the mower jockey to axe if he was stuck...Serious lack of critical thinking in this scenario.

View attachment 251070
Short story long here. I worked for a LCO with that sent out 2 trucks for mowing. Three guys to a truck. One crew got 2 mowers buried in a swampy area of lawn. They tried to drive across a wet field to pull them oot.
Older 4x4 truck then got stuck.
I get the call to help them get out. We showed up and one of the other guys said "oh just pull up to the stuck truck and pull us out"
I says nope. I handed him the keys to our truck and of course he buried that one in the mud. I called the boss and he showed up with another guy in a good sized John Deere tractor. Finally got all 4 units out. But it took well over an hour. 6 guys standing around for that much time and the damage done really ticked my boss off. I wish I had pics.

26621 - 26640 of 26738 Posts