Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a new tornado Salter and everything was working fine until I took off the spreader to check it out how it's working and noticed when I came to the cab control it said nc ( no connection )displayed on the control I've checked all the connection points of the wire harness and the fuse even went with a voltmeter to check power in the rear control module everything seems fine not sure what's going on anyone got any ideas?

· Registered
15,771 Posts
I just picked up a new tornado Salter and everything was working fine until I took off the spreader to check it out how it's working and noticed when I came to the cab control it said nc ( no connection )displayed on the control I've checked all the connection points of the wire harness and the fuse even went with a voltmeter to check power in the rear control module everything seems fine not sure what's going on anyone got any ideas?
So you took it off, did you put it back on...?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey so just an update, I got the tornado salter working great. Seems like it was the rear control module, all I did was switched it out with another one. Not sure what happened to the old one that came with my salter, but the sales rep said he'll let me know when he sends it back to western.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.