Newb, Help Identify FEL Snow Plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by GregJ, Dec 4, 2019.

1. GregJ

GregJ Junior Member

Hi all, new to the forum. I would appreciate help in identifying my 72" snow plow. I bought it new in 2006 off fleabay, from Finnerman's in WI. Finnerman's has consolidated with another outfit, and my googlefu is not coming up with any matches. And of course any p/w has been long lost or miss-filed. In my ignorance when I bought it, thought it was a "JD" plow, but that does not appear to be the case. Live and learn. [​IMG]

I would like to identify it cause it needs a new cutting edge, and I would like to make sure I get the right one. My research tells me it is the same hole pattern as a King Kutter box blade edge. The bolts are 5/8" x 1 3/4", the two edge bolts are 3" centered, the 4 in between are 12" centered.

I have a new edge on the way (KK, hopefully it will fit). I let this one wear down too much, and this spring will need to weld on a small strip to the bottom, it has worn to the bottom of the bolt hole on the right side (missing bolt in one of the pics).

TIA
    IMG-0760.JPG IMG-0761.JPG IMG-0762.JPG IMG-0764.JPG

2. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite Veteran

do you have any local metal shops punching edges?, take it their and they could make it....we have one here but a little far your you!

GregJ likes this.
  3. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite Veteran

being from a farm center, most likely something from a place like titan