• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

New Western Plow Report

River Hill

I had my first run with my new plow here in Maryland last week. I purchased a 8'6" Western MVP with the Ultramount and the Western ProFlo Spreader. The hookup could not get any easier. The plow worked great. It took some trial and error for me getting use to the controller and using a V Plow, but after a hour I was good to go. The spreader worked great as well.

I have this setup mounted on my F350 Crew Cab Diesel with 8' Bed. As you can imagine this is one long package. I had X springs and Timbren load booster installed to help with the load. The truck handles the weight great. The truck worked great in open areas, but was a little awkward in tight areas which I expected.

KenP

Here here for the V-plow. I used it for the first time this past storm. I was very impressed and would consider buying one for my other three trucks when it's time to upgrade.

J.Henderson

I finally got my MVP installed on Thirsday(Dec 5). There is some snow in the forcast for this Thursday so I hope I will be able to finally use it. It does look great on my truck though. I just need to practice installing it. Uni-mounts are a pain in the butt when your driveway is sloped.:help: