New Toys

wingnut

Just bought a 7.5 foot myer for my 99 yukon 1500. Dont have it yet. Should be installed next week. Anyone have any suggestions for me to enhance the beef on my front end or for that matter for my truck in general?

gene gls

PlowSite.com Veteran
For me it is exciting. I took a step up from the shovel + bucket sanding method. Bought a new 1.5 yrd SS electric sander from Downeaster. Haven't realy used it yet but it sure makes the Mitisi ride better with a yard of mix on the back. Also, still waiting to try out the new 8' Meyer Poly plow on the front.

Gene

SLC1

Just bought a new Cat 226 skidsteer with bucket, forks, cab-heat and snow bucket and i cant wait to try it out, we are cutting our old 12' pusher down to 8' already have the skidsteer attachement plate and are going to cut it down next week. Cant wait

OBRYANMAINT

PlowSite.com Veteran
new pickup, and plow---2500hd/ultra mount 8'

and a sno-way v-box for a different truck

also a snow plow for a walker mower

sledhead

New toyz

New 02 F-250 and a new (in the box untill sat.) Western 8 ft. Poly w/ an Ultra-mount.
Also a bunch of go-fast goodies for last years new snowmobile.

Sledhead

Pelican

2000 Club Member
This'll be old news for some, but mine is an '01 F-350 POWERstroke that I put a Blizzard 810 on. I'm VERY anxious to try it. It replaces an '81 F-350 which was forced in to retirement (wrecked). I hope I get the same sevice from the new truck.

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
old news, too. '96 Chevy 3500 DRW 6.5TD and 8' Fisher ProCaster spreader. Been getting lots of compliments. Now I just need to get some traction. I think I'll use chains for this year.

Heavenly Green

just bought a new snow-way 7'6"plow with down presure
and clear mold bord. and a new Trynex mini pro 575 tailgate
spreader for my almost new 2000 dodge ram 1500.4x4ext.cab
Lot of misln. new strobe,timbrens all the way around, new
earthway push spreader,new snapper 19" single stage blower
Cant wait to go use all my new toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Santa

2001 John Deere 250 skidsteer w/7.5' snow wolf ultra, enclosed cab with heat, and snow bucket.

2001 Chevy C3500H.D. 8.1 Vortec , H.D. auto, w/ 9' meyer's and henderson S.S. V-box sander.

We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday, and a prosperous new year !!!

D.L.

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
Santa - you're supposed to be passing out the goodies, not hogging them for yourself. You can just park mine outside my front door. Thanks:D

captjack

I bought a used (10HRS) Buyers stainless steel v-box spreader.
It is going to sit next to the 1yr old western pro plow,and the toro cc3650 snow blower. That way i have all the stuff i never get to use in one spot! lol
Merry xmass
Capt Jack

Yardworks

I've spent a little more then I usually do this year on work "toys". I now have a 35 * 50 insulated and heated workshop. 2001 chev 2500 HD 8100 / allison trans. with a 9'2" Boss V-plow. A used New Holland 785 skid steer with 2 speed, snow bucket, land plane, material bucket, cab and heat. Curtis tailgate spreader, 2 Redmax backpack blowers (good for light powdery snow). 2001 Dodge Durango. An Exmark lazer 60 inch deck with Ultra Vac collection system, and a couple of three point attachment for a utility tractor. Only a few more days to purchase for this tax year. It's a good time to stimulate the economy with all the extra inscentives companies are offering right now.

OBRYANMAINT

PlowSite.com Veteran
yard works howdoes that plow feel on the front of that truck....i was close to buying a v but decided not to because i was afraid of the weight.......you obviously are not

Top Forums