New to the Business, Need advice with finances, startup, and contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyvsspy989

Hey everyone,
My name is Josh and I have had the worst year of my life. I got evicted, lost everything, was homeless, got back on my feet only to have my company be shutdown due to not following the rules of the state park..
It was a kayaking company lol.
I also lost my car this year, and everything I owned.
I've had trouble finding a job, and got a part-time job at UPS this holiday season. Anyway, today I was walking home thinking about how bad I need a vehicle and thought why not get a plow and do some side jobs. With a little research, I learned it is possible to make some serious money this season. One projection showed almost forty grand in two months...So I need help and quick. I need capital, and other important things like equipment. Where do I get startup? How many plows should I get and how do I acquire contracts and what do I charge? HELP...In thirty days if I can't come up with a job I'm homeless again...So help me turn my life around please.

Thank you all.

rick W

I would get a cat 910 loader with metalpless plow, and a bobcat with snow bucket and the boss cube system. You will do very well with that and look amazing making the big dollars. People will likely call you fast and you will fill up with jobs. Further, $40k in two months aint nuthing....fire up those cubes and bobs your uncle. Easy peasy

OP
S

spyvsspy989

I would get a cat 910 loader with metalpless plow, and a bobcat with snow bucket and the boss cube system. You will do very well with that and look amazing making the big dollars. People will likely call you fast and you will fill up with jobs. Further, $40k in two months aint nuthing....fire up those cubes and bobs your uncle. Easy peasy

How much. I look g at here?

OP
S

spyvsspy989

OP go get a job as a sidewalk shoveler, work your way up, then consider starting a company.

You’ll be very hard to find anyone giving you a loan with no mortgage, an eviction, and a company that went belly up.

Are you on a phone or library computer

I was on a phone, lol. But dude....I didn't own the kayaking company lol. I just worked there. And I don't shovel snow, but thanks for your kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Forums