Snow Plowing Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Premium Member
Surprisingly no it is 2WD 馃挭
I've heard that finding a 4WD truck down south is like finding a unicorn, hence my question. Up here, no one (including me) would have otherwise even thought to ask if your 3/4 ton pickup was 4WD.

That is probably going to be an issue. How much so, I can't say. I'm sure others with more experience here will chime in.

Registered
Surprisingly no it is 2WD 馃挭
Yeah, that isn't going to work.

And after being in Floureeduh a couple times, it was going to be my first question. Cuz I couldn't believe the Jeeps and trucks and other vehicles that are only 4WD up nort that are 2WD in da sout.

Registered
If you wanna turn that rust free truck into a rust bucket, get a spreader and sub spreading salt for someone. The plowing would already have been done by someone else.
A 2wd will push snow with a ton or so in the bed....so I've heard. Sometimes when guys with a 4wd lose the front drive, that works in a pinch.
4wd vehicles in Florida aren't common, but they do exist. Believe it or not, dealers in Florida actually stock a few.
I hate to burst your bubble @WillBenn, but there's easier way to make extra money on the side.
Mowing lawns in the summer could be done using a 2wd to haul your equipment. Relax in the winter.

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
If you wanna turn that rust free truck into a rust bucket, get a spreader and sub spreading salt for someone. The plowing would already have been done by someone else.
A 2wd will push snow with a ton or so in the bed....so I've heard. Sometimes when guys with a 4wd lose the front drive, that works in a pinch.
4wd vehicles in Florida aren't common, but they do exist. Believe it or not, dealers in Florida actually stock a few.
I hate to burst your bubble @WillBenn, but there's easier way to make extra money on the side.
Mowing lawns in the summer could be done using a 2wd to haul your equipment. Relax in the winter.
Noted, not sure I want to do yard work in the summer, was looking for something more relaxed as I dont sleep much and the night hours would have been ideal. Thanks for the feedback none the less.

Registered
Here ya go . Ready to go .

21 - 33 of 33 Posts