1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

New Product Literature

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Broncslefty7, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

Any Literature on the New Boss Products? left them an email, phone message, and Facebook message and have not heard back yet. i need to replace 2 of my blizzard poly sanders this year and now that you guys have the lids and a pre wet system i can finally have boss everything.

if anyone has any info or literature on the new sander lids sand pre wet system i would be very grateful to see them.

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I've been waiting for the same information and have yet to get any answers.

3. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

4. Broncslefty7

Hopefully they come out with stuff soon.

5. Broncslefty7

No new literature yet?

6. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen 2000 Club Member

What do you want literature for? It's plastic lids and a prewet system, not the space shuttle?

7. Broncslefty7

Dimensions would be great. type of pump would be great. cost would be great. would you buy something that you couldn't do any research on or at least see a schematic?

8. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen 2000 Club Member

Something as simple as a prewet system for a v box (when the box is already meant for regular pickups, they're not stupid enough to make it incompatable with such) and lids for said v box, no I probably wouldn't be too worried about it.

9. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

I agree with the above, would like to see what it looks like before I buy something.

10. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

There is a thread of you scroll down posted by BOSS_JG titled 2017-2018 new boss products. I don't remember everything they showed in that PDF, but I believe everything is posted on their Facebook page now.

11. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I'm going to have to try their "Pro Lid". Mostly just to keep all of the extra salt from piling up around the spreader in the bed of the truck. It sure looks like it could be a closing nightmare though. If the salt isn't laying in there "just right" I'll bet it doesn't close correctly. The DD spreader lids look much easier to use.