• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

New Plow Models for Next Year?

Caneplow

Does anyone have any news on what the big guns are coming out with next year? Western, Fisher, Blizzard, Boss? Anyone have any inside information?

plowking35

2000 Club Member
Western will have their new attaching system out for next year, along with a new hydro sytem, close to what fisher has now.
Meyer has a new moldboard design, I will see more at the NTEA show come march.
Dino

OP
Caneplow

Caneplow

I heard from Boss and they are going to be upgrading there SmartHitch to the level 2 on their V plows; That's all I know for now.

Kent Lawns

PlowSite.com Veteran
Dino,

Doesn't Western have their new Ultra-Mount out now? That's what everyone here has and it's new this season. Are they coming out with another mounting system?

plowking35

2000 Club Member
No thats the one, but it was a limited release this year. Very few if anyone on the East Coast saw them. They will be in full release for next season.
Dino

Kent Lawns

PlowSite.com Veteran
Looks pretty cool. I put one on and took it off - Really EASY. I like how your truck looks with it all removed.

I don't recall seeing them on V-Plows, yet. Probably next year.